"In any discussion of the problems in our world today, racism must rank high. Not because we are soft-minded liberals obsessed with countless crimes throughout history induced by colour, religion, tribalism or chauvinism of one kind or another. But because the poison which we hoped and believed had been eradicated in our own time by the knowledge of the ultimate evil- the gas-chamber murders committed by the Nazis--is in fact still present, not in any one area of discrimination or racism, or in a restricted number of specific rulers or governments, but in all humankind. I call it "Inner Racism."-

Gitta Sereny, "The Healing Wound"

Tuesday, November 8, 2016


THE HOUSEWIVES OF MERRICK, LONG ISLAND, NY SEND THEIR BARBARIC ELECTION DAY YAWP OVER THE ROOFTOPS OF THEIR SPLIT LEVEL FACEBOOK WORLD



(with more Likes coming)
Danielle M 
18 hrsMerrick
I couldn't have said it better myself! Choo choo!!




Comments
Gina SI'm so scared for tomorrow I don't know what to do with myself lol!!!!!!!
LikeReply318 hrs

Danielle M Me too. I have very strong feelings on this and just know she will be our countries ruination. We will not be able to recover after her 😢
LikeReply618 hrs

Gina SI feel the same. And I think I might have to delete Facebook because I won't be able to deal with it on here lol
LikeReply118 hrs

Danielle MI said the same exact thing yesterday! I might go MIA for a while if hitlery wins
LikeReply218 hrs

Gina SAnd I'll have to delete my husbands account...he will be worse thrn all of us lmao. He'll be fighting everyone
LikeReply218 hrs

Danielle M I might have to friend him!

Gina SLmao....yes you should
LikeReply118 hrs

Noreen M :This is my husband's background photo 😂😂


LikeReply417 hrs

Danielle M This is awesome!!
LikeReply117 hrs


Write a reply...


NO, IT'S NOT. BUT TRY AGAIN...




Later the same day:

Choo choo 🚊🚊🚊🚊

Show more reactions
Comment
Brian F:  Riding the Trump train!!!! Choo choo mutha fucka'zzzzz!!!!
#endclinton

LikeReply27 hrs

Nickie LLove this!
LikeReply16 hrs

Yambrina C : I 6year old has been saying for months trump is the next president mommy today he says mommy i voted for trump lol mind you we dont talk about politics in front of the kids .... have no idea how he even knows his name lmao Da
LikeReply14 hrs

Danielle MLove it!!!
LikeReply13 hrs
Chris Vwhoops - fixed that for ya

Brian F : I just threw up in my mouth.......

Danielle M I was going to show support of your candidate by deleting your post but I have morals and changed my mind
LikeReply21 hr

Chris VI voted for Keith
LikeReply21 hr

Danielle M lmfao!!!!!
LikeReply1 hr

Brian F : ðŸ˜‚😂
LikeReply1 hr

Write a reply...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Joyful Moocher welcomes and encourages all comments.